1. Permitted Delivery/Collections:
We can process orders for delivery or collection only within the countries where we are authorized to sell the Products.
2. Collection Option:
If you choose to collect the Products, you will be prompted to select a pick-up location convenient for you. Please note that you can only collect from a pick-up location of the same brand as the Products you are purchasing.
3. Delivery Charges and Timescales:
For delivery, please be aware that charges and timescales may vary based on the type of Products ordered, the selected service, and the delivery address.
4. Estimated Delivery/Collection Date:
We strive to deliver the Products to your address or make them available for collection at the designated store by the estimated delivery/collection date provided in our order confirmation email. If we cannot meet the estimated date, we will promptly contact you with a revised estimated date.
5. Notification of Collection/Delivery:
We will inform you when the order is ready for collection or has been delivered to your address. If you have opted for collection at one of our stores, it is necessary to collect the order within 7 days of receiving the notification. Failure to do so may result in order cancellation, return of the Products to our warehouse, and a refund to your payment card (if applicable).
6. Delivery to Unattended Addresses:
If you have selected delivery to your address and no one is available at the specified address during the delivery, our delivery company will contact you to arrange re-delivery. If you provide explicit authorization, the Products will only be left with a third party (e.g., building caretaker or maid).
7. Transfer of Risk:
All risks associated with the Products, including the risk of loss and/or damage, will pass to you upon delivery to the specified delivery address or collection from our store, as appropriate.
8. Delayed or Prevented Supply:
On occasion, the supply of your Products may be delayed or prevented due to factors beyond our control, such as material shortages, import delays, or unexpectedly high demand. In such cases, we will try to keep you informed but shall not be held liable for any resulting delay or failure.
9. COD Deliveries:
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is applicable as a payment method for products sold by Techorbitonline.net.
- In addition to any shipping charges, customers shall be required to pay a non-refundable convenience charge of AED 10 for the cash-on-delivery payment method.
- There is a maximum limit of AED 1000 when ordering with the COD payment method.
- After choosing Cash on Delivery as your delivery method, the customer will receive a call to confirm the delivery. The order will be on hold for the next 6 hours until the customer confirms the order. Thereafter the system will automatically cancel the non-confirmed orders and send the communication to the customer.
- Our designated courier partner shall contact the customer and give a scheduled range of time on the delivery day they will be able to deliver the order and collect the payment.
- COD isn't available if your order is shipping to GCC and International countries.
- The Customer should check the product condition for any tampering before accepting the order However, customers are not allowed to open the order until payment has been handed over to the courier partner.
- The Customer shall pay the exact order amount when it is delivered. The courier will not accept any other mode of payment like (non-cash) except cash during the delivery of the product.
- After payment has been handed over to the courier and the order has been handed over to the customer, the delivery process is completed and successful.