Your Express Consent to Collection and Use of Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
- Our group companies;
- Our franchisors;
- Companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers, and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
- Concessions and cosmetics partners who are responsible for delivering their products directly to you or providing services, such as makeovers, in our stores;
- Purchasers and their advisors following a sale of all or part of our business, so that they can continue to provide services to you;
- Third party databases to Tech Orbit Trading L.L.C and/or one of our brands subscribes;
- Government bodies or other authorities if necessary, to comply with regulations or laws to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
- Agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics, and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
Depending on your country of residence, we may transfer your Personal Information both inside and outside the European Economic Area. When we transfer your Personal Information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring we only transfer it to countries that are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and under contractual terms that provide appropriate data protection.
You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
- To access a copy of your Personal Information;
- To require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- To restrict our use of your Personal Information;
- To object to our use of your Personal Information.
Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction.
As part of our normal data collection process on our Websites, the Website may deposit "cookies" in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet, or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
- Carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
- Access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
- “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
- Any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
- The number of visits that you have made to our website; and
- Your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
- For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window).
Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites.
Protection of Personal Information Against Third-Party Access or Use
Third-Party Web Sites
You may be able to access certain third-party websites through links on our Web Sites/Apps. We are not, however, responsible for any other websites, their respective privacy policies or other content nor how they treat information about their visitors or users. We strongly advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your Personal Information.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TECH ORBIT TRADING L.L.C DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING OUR ABILITY TO CONTROL, COLLECT, CORRECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, USE, STORE, PROTECT OR TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE THAT TECH ORBIT TRADING L.L.C WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, USE OR MODIFICATION BY ANY PARTY NOT AUTHORISED OR BY US, OR THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEIR POSSIBLE EFFECTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TECH ORBIT TRADING L.L.C, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES/APPS OR COLLECTED VIA THE OTHER CHANNELS.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By responding to our request with the techorbitonline.net you agree to the following:
You grant techorbitonline.net, and Tech Orbit Trading L.L.C, (hereinafter referred to as “techorbitonline.net” a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use any photos and moving content in relation to which you have responded techorbitonline.net, hereinafter referred to as “Photos and Moving Content” for its marketing and/or in its advertising, including the online store, emails, social media techorbitonline.net channels and paid social media, store materials and other customer communications. techorbitonline.net may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter, and/or edit your Photos and Moving Content in its sole discretion.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, and (iii) techorbitonline.net’s use of your Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. You hereby release and discharge techorbitonline.net from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above; and You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold techorbitonline.net and any person acting on techorbitonline.net’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
To read these Terms and Conditions or Privacy Notice in your own language, please visit your local techorbitonline.net site. You can find the Privacy Notice in English below and in your own language on your local techorbitonline.net site.
If you want to remove Photos or Moving Content, please visit the Photo or the Moving Content were its placed on hm.com and press "report photo" or contact customer service.
Data privacy is very important for techorbitonline.net, and we want to be open and transparent about how we process your personal data.
We therefore have a policy that establishes how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The U.A.E based company Techorbit (“techorbitonline.net”), is the controller of the personal data you submit to us, and it is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Companies Register: Department of economic development
Authorized Representative: Abdulla Poyil Mayankutty Poyil
VAT Registration Number: 100021952500003 (Tech Orbit)
- Why do we use your personal data?
We want to share and inspire different techorbitonline.net products. We will use your personal data to share user-generated content by uploading the pictures you submit to us on all our platforms.
- What types of personal data do we process?
We will process the following categories of personal data:
- Instagram account name
- Who has access to your personal data?
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the service mentioned above; third-party media agencies and technical suppliers use the data to upload the pictures you submit to us. We never pass on to, sell to or swap your data with third parties outside the Tech Orbit Trading L.L.C group for marketing purposes.
- On what legal grounds may we process your personal data?
We need to process your personal data to fulfill the service of techorbitonline.net. We need to collect your personal data when uploading your pictures to techorbitonline.net to fulfill our commitments according to the terms and conditions for techorbitonline.net. If you do not submit your personal data, we will not be able to upload your pictures to techorbitonline.net.
- How long do we save your data?
We will keep your personal data for 24 months or until the agreement with techorbitonline.net is terminated.
- Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the UAE but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the UAE. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the UAE, techorbitonline.net will use standard contractual clauses and shields as safeguards in the country.
- Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within the Tech Orbit Trading L.L.C group, please refer to our annual report). We never pass on to, sell to, or swap your data with third parties outside the Tech Orbit Trading L.L.C group for marketing purposes.
The local techorbitonline.net Company will only act as the personal data processor and process the personal data on behalf of the UAE based company. Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
- What are the legal grounds for processing?
For every specific process from personal data we collect from you, we will inform you about whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract, whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data, and the possible consequences if you choose not to.
- What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact techorbitonline.net, and we will provide you with your personal data via email.
Right to portability:
Whenever techorbitonline.net processes your personal data by automated means either based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a techorbitonline.net account or are a techorbitonline.net member, you can edit your personal data in your account and on membership pages.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by techorbitonline.net at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with ae regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of misusing or have misused our services within the past four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the past three years or one year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been rejected within the past three months
If you have made a purchase, we will keep the personal data linked to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on techorbitonline.net’s legitimate interest. techorbitonline.net will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate either legal claims or legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out of direct marketing by the following means:
- Following the instructions in each marketing email
- Editing the settings of your account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that techorbitonline.net restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to processing based on techorbitonline.net’s legitimate interest, techorbitonline.net must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have asserted that your personal data is incorrect, ae must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful, you may oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- If ae no longer need the personal data, but you require the data to defend legal claims.
- How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously; therefore, we have dedicated customer service personnel available to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you consider techorbitonline.net to be processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. (You can contact us via email at [email protected])
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example, the underlying purpose for processing your personal data, the identity of the Data Controller, or your rights.
If you want to remove Photos or Moving Content, please visit the Photo or the Moving Content where it’s placed & contact Customer Service via email at [email protected]