Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Pro 5G 6.67" 108MP Fast charging 67W Snapdragon695 5000mAh RAM 8GB RAM+128GB ROM- Global Version-Gray
Special Price AED695.00 Regular Price AED999.00 (30% Off)
|Redmi Note 11E Pro
|Unlocked for All Carriers
|MIUI 13 Based on Android 11
About this item
- Redmi Note 11E Pro mobile was launched on 1st March 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Redmi Note 11E Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 11E Pro runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Redmi Note 11E Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 11E Pro on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel (f/1.9, 0.7-micron) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The Redmi Note 11E Pro runs MIUI 13 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB, 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Redmi Note 11E Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi Note 11E Pro measures 164.19 x 76.10 x 8.12mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 202.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, and White colours.
- Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 11E Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G , and 5G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- Reasons to consider the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Pro: More energy-efficient CPU – Snapdragon 695, 35% faster in Note 11 Pro single-core
Write Your Own Review